I was sitting at my desk earlier today sipping a beverage laced with caffeine a little too fast when it occurred to me that I should probably introduce myself. I’ve been with zuuzs.com for almost 3 months now and, at one time or another, you’ve probably seen my face, read my blog posts or received an email from me about the Blogger Partner Network. I should, at some point, say hello. Today is the day. Hello.
Some days, you get that wild hair and want to try something different. Photography is always a way to do fun things and it’s also a great way to preserve your history.
- Before you get all crazy, you should read up on the craft. You can read at the library or skim through books at the bookstore, so you can have an idea about what you can do and what equipment you may need.
- After reading, you could keep that digital camera, so you could start off small. If your interest grows, you can always buy a better one at Best Buy or any other department store.
- Then, when you are ready, you can start taking photographs. It’s always good to have pictures of your family and friends, your pets or whatever floats your boat.
- You can always try shooting at different angles. It will provide different points of view of the same objects we see every day. You can get on the ground or step up on a block or ladder. Whatever you do, just make sure you have some fun.
- And finally, if you like it so much, you can think about a career in photography.
Image via Heart of the Matter Online