Here are some cheap and easy ways to re-decorate.
• Before you begin to re-decorate, first look at your space.
• Move your furniture around. Does that look good here or there? Just don’t get mad when you bump into things, because things are not in same place.
• Paint the walls a different color. It can be done yourself. Paint is affordable. Check out some books for some tips, so you won’t be covered in it. New paint can do wonders.
• Start off small. Buy some candles or fake flowers. Candles make room smell better and flowers make it look better.
• Buy a slipcover for your couch or sofa. Or toss a few decorate pillows around. It’ll give your room a whole new look.
• If new furniture is on your mind, check out thrift stores or flea markets. They have some good bargains. Also, check out sales at your local department store. Shop around before you buy.